Combine an Amsterdam canal cruise and an Amsterdam city tour for a perfect introduction to this wonderful city.
Your Amsterdam city tour will take you past some of the city’s most famous landmarks such as the Royal Palace, the Skinny Bridge and the National Monument.
Easily accessible from the cruise terminal, the meeting point for this city tour is only a 15-minute walk from the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam and is offered at a better value as compared to the other similar tours departing from the cruise terminal.
A canal cruise is a must-do in Amsterdam. You will see many of the iconic symbols of Amsterdam such as the windmills and 17th Century Merchant Warehouses which line the canal banks.
3.5 HoursStart time
23 Mar 17 - 29 Oct 17: 9:00am
29 Oct 17 - 21 Mar 18: 9:15am
The tour departs from 26 Damrak, Amsterdam. It is a 15-minute walk from the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam and 5-minute walk from the Central Station. As you come out of Central Station, it is the street straight in front of you which leads to the Dam Square. You can also take tram no. 26 for one stop to Central station.
Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour start time, your seats are guaranteed until this time.
The tour concludes at the original point of departure
You will be picked up from 26, Damrak in Amsterdam for this Amsterdam city tour and Canal Cruise. You will first travel by coach through the old and new parts of the city and then take a one hour boat ride along the canals. On this Amsterdam sightseeing tour, you will see:
• The Royal Palace: Originally built as the city hall for the magistrates of Amsterdam, it is now used mainly for official state functions.
• The National Monument: A tall obelisk built as an homage to the victims of WWII. The two lions that stand beneath are the heraldic symbol of Netherlands.
• The Skinny Bridge: A traditional double-leaf, Dutch draw-bridge, also called Magere Brug. It connects the banks of the river Amstel and opens every twenty minutes or so to let boats through.
• The Albert Cuyp Market: Considered by many to be the best-known and busiest outdoor market in Europe.
• Diamond Factory: Visit one of the diamond factories for which Amsterdam is so well renowned.
You will then board a boat for your Amsterdam canal cruise. As you journey along the canal banks you will see traditional Dutch windmills, seventeenth century merchant houses, churches with bell towers, seventeenth century warehouses and the old harbour.
Your tour will end at 26 Damrak, Amsterdam.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the tour start time to confirm all details.
You can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Itinerary is subject to change.
Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour start time.
Our tour guide was great. He was very knowledgeable and had a good sense of humour...S Jales, United Kingdom, 23/Jan/2016
My friend and I did this trip on Wednesday,11th September and it was excellent.It was our first day in the Netherlands and it whetted the appetite for spending longer at the...Mr John V Lloyd, United Kingdom, 20/Sep/2013