Please select a second date to complete the range.
Easter Special Offer: Book now for travel before 27 Oct 2019 & get a FREE Canal Cruise!
Enjoy a day in Belgium visiting the beautiful cities of Brussels.
In Brussels, enjoy a city tour and see the Royal Palace, the tomb of the unknown soldier and the famous statue, Manneke Pis. Before returning to Amsterdam, remember to pick up some Belgian chocolates to remind you of your wonderful tour.
23 Mar - 28 Oct : Tuesday & Thursday
29 Oct - 17 Mar : Friday
11.5 hours Approx
Canal Cruise : 1 hour approx.Start time
Canal Cruise: 9:30am - 9:00pm (you can choose your preferred start time at redemption)
Make your way to De Ruijterkade 34a, in the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
Canal Cruise: Make your way to Prins Hendrikkade 25, Amsterdam.
So there’s no last-minute rush please arrive at the start point 30 minutes early
The tour concludes at the original point of departure
The tour will start from 26, Damrak in Amsterdam. Travelling in a coach and accompanied by a guide, you will travel through the Dutch Country to Brussels.
In Brussels you will see:
• The Atomium: One of the most iconic structures of Brussels, the Atomium was originally constructed for the 1958 Brussels World Fair. It contains exhibit halls in five of its spheres and provides a panoramic view of the city from its top sphere.
• Japanese Tower and Chinese Pavilion: Part of the Far East Museum, the sites are a surprising display of beautiful oriental art in Europe. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Japanese Tower is home to various exhibitions on Japanese art, whereas Chinese Pavilion houses a major collection of Chinese ceramics manufactured for export to Europe.
• The Royal Palace: The official residence of the King of Belgium.
• The National Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Koekelberg: It is the fifth largest church in the world and the largest Art Deco building in existence.
You will also see the tomb of the unknown soldier and the imposing Royal Palace of Brussels • The Market Square: Considered one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, it is also called the Grand Place and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
• Manneken Pis: A landmark in Brussels. It is a small bronze fountain sculpture depicting a naked little boy urinating.
The other major attractions of the tour are the Palace of Justice, City Hall, Breadhouse. Along the way, you will get a demonstration by a chocolatier and get the change to taste some famous Belgian chocolate. At the end of the Belgium tour, there will also be time for you to explore on your own, do some shopping and try the famous chocolate and waffles. After visiting the major landmarks of the city, you will have approximately 3 to 3.5 hours of free time for yourself in which you can explore, shop or grab a bite at an eatery as per your convenience, before taking the coach back to Amsterdam.
On the way back to Amsterdam, the coach passes by the European neighborhood, where you will find the offices of the European Union.
The tour ends at 26, Damrak.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
You can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Voucher information: No need to print! You can show your voucher on your smartphone or other devices. (But if you’d rather print a copy – that’s fine too!)
You can choose your preferred start time for Canal Cruise at Prins Hendrikkade 25, from 9:30am to 9pm upon voucher redemption.
A very long day trip, but worth it. Antwerp and Brussels are both beautiful cities. Diamond World in Antwerp was nice, but I would have liked time to see more of the city --...Patrick Spence, United States, 17/Feb/2016
MUST GO..RECOMMENDED....khairil amra, Malaysia, 21/Jun/2015
Must see Antwerp and Brussels because both are very interest place and Brussels has been a main center for international politics. Hosting principal EU institutions as well as...Edgard Touma, Lebanon, 14/Aug/2013
My suggestion would be to drop Antwerp and just spend the entire in beautiful Brussels! It is such a stunning city and worth a day trip. Antwerp was a rush with only one hour so would be more relaxing and less coach travel to simply focus on Brussels.