Book now for travel before 27 Oct 2019 & get a FREE Canal Cruise!
Enjoy a day in Belgium visiting the beautiful cities of Brussels.
In Brussels, enjoy a city tour and see the Royal Palace, the tomb of the unknown soldier and the famous statue, Manneke Pis. Before returning to Amsterdam, remember to pick up some Belgian chocolates to remind you of your wonderful tour.
The tour will start from 26, Damrak in Amsterdam. Travelling in a coach and accompanied by a guide, you will travel through the Dutch Country to Brussels.
In Brussels you will see:
• The Atomium: One of the most iconic structures of Brussels, the Atomium was originally constructed for the 1958 Brussels World Fair. It contains exhibit halls in five of its spheres and provides a panoramic view of the city from its top sphere.
• Japanese Tower and Chinese Pavilion: Part of the Far East Museum, the sites are a surprising display of beautiful oriental art in Europe. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Japanese Tower is home to various exhibitions on Japanese art, whereas Chinese Pavilion houses a major collection of Chinese ceramics manufactured for export to Europe.
• The Royal Palace: The official residence of the King of Belgium.
• The National Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Koekelberg: It is the fifth largest church in the world and the largest Art Deco building in existence.
You will also see the tomb of the unknown soldier and the imposing Royal Palace of Brussels • The Market Square: Considered one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, it is also called the Grand Place and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
• Manneken Pis: A landmark in Brussels. It is a small bronze fountain sculpture depicting a naked little boy urinating.
The other major attractions of the tour are the Palace of Justice, City Hall, Breadhouse. Along the way, you will get a demonstration by a chocolatier and get the change to taste some famous Belgian chocolate. At the end of the Belgium tour, there will also be time for you to explore on your own, do some shopping and try the famous chocolate and waffles. After visiting the major landmarks of the city, you will have approximately 3 to 3.5 hours of free time for yourself in which you can explore, shop or grab a bite at an eatery as per your convenience, before taking the coach back to Amsterdam.
On the way back to Amsterdam, the coach passes by the European neighborhood, where you will find the offices of the European Union.
The tour ends at 26, Damrak.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
You can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Voucher information: No need to print! You can show your voucher on your smartphone or other devices. (But if you’d rather print a copy – that’s fine too!)
You can choose your preferred start time for Canal Cruise at Prins Hendrikkade 25, from 9:30am to 9pm upon voucher redemption.