The Holland Pass is a discount card that offers free access to most of the museums and attractions in Amsterdam. It can be used in other cities as well; Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht.
Enjoy unlimited discounts, up to 50% of entry at museums, attractions, restaurants and shops with your Holland Pass.
There is a choice of 3 types of Holland Pass Small, Medium and Large. The main difference between them is how many entrance tickets you get.
Entry to attractions such as Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Heineken Experience, Madame Tussauds, Bodyworlds is included in Holland Pass. You can also visit the beautiful Keukenhof Gardens by using your 1 gold ticket or 2 silver tickets.
The Holland Pass helps you discover the wide range of museums and attractions in Amsterdam and other major cities at your own pace.
Holland Pass will be valid for a month after first useStart time
Holland Pass will be valid for a month after first use.Meeting Point
Your isango! booking voucher can be exchanged for your Holland pass at a range of locations in Amsterdam, Utrect, Delft, The Hague, Rotterdam and Leiden.
Download the Holland Pass pick-up locations
Collect your pass from Schipol Airport or various Travelex branches throughout the Netherlands.
You can choose from the following options available for your Holland pass:
SMALL: Pass includes 2 Free entrance tickets (1 Gold, 1 Silver) + Discount card + guide book
MEDIUM: Pass includes 4 Free entrance tickets (2 Gold, 2 Silver) + Discount card + guide book
LARGE: Pass includes 6 Free entrance tickets (3 Gold, 3 Silver) + Discount card + guide book
Your pass includes free entrance tickets that are divided in Gold and Silver. Each attraction accepts certain tickets in exchange for free entrance. Some of the attractions divided in Gold and Silver categories are:
• Van Gogh Museum
• Keukenhof Gardens
• Heineken Experience
• Madame Tussauds
• City Sightseeing Hop on - Hop off - By bus & boat 24 hrs
• Small Boat Cruise
• Canal Cruise (1-hour)
• Rembrandt House Museum
• House of bols
• Body Worlds
• Yellow Bike Rental
• GVB - Amsterdam 24 hours travel card
• Royal Delft Experience
Some of the Holland Pass benefits:
• A comprehensive +325 page full-colour guidebook provides detailed information on museums, attractions, restaurants and shops with directions, opening/closing hours and special exhibitions. The guide book offers special offers on a wide selection of restaurants and shops. It is available in 4 languages English, French, German and Spanish.
• Holland Pass Small, Medium and Large offer free entrance (depending upon the option chosen) at more than 42 museums and attractions in Amsterdam. Pass holders can create their own package including major highlights and enjoy great value for money.
• Holland Pass is valid in Amsterdam, Delft, Utrecht, Leiden, The Hague, Rotterdam and other places of interest.
• Holland Pass discount card Upon presentation of Holland Pass, you will get great discounts up to 50% at museums, attractions, restaurants, sightseeing tours, bike rental and shops. For example, 20% discount on city tours, 25% discount on restaurant Wagamama, 10% discount on cheese and many more.
Some of the most popular attractions which can be visited at discounted rates with the Holland Pass are.
Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Canal Cruise, Madame Tussauds, Heineken Experience, Keukenhof Gardens, The Amsterdam Dungeon, Artis Royal Zoo, Hermitage Amsterdam, science center NEMO, Hop on Hop off Canal Bus and much more.
The Hague: Madurodam, Louwman museum, Mauritshuis, Mauritshuis, Gemeente museum and much more.
Rotterdam: Euromast, Spido, Rotterdam Zoo, Museum Boijmans van Beuningen and much more. Delft: Royal Delft Experience, Old and New Church, Vermeer Centrum Delft and much more. Utrecht & Leiden: Boat trip - Rederij Schuttevaer, Domtoren, Hortus Botanicus Leiden and much more.
Immediately after the booking, you will be emailed a receipt for your Holland Pass. We will follow this up with your e-voucher, which will be sent 3 months prior to the visit date you select at the time of booking. If your visit date is in less than 3 months , we will send the e- voucher within 48 hours of receiving your booking.
Contact details for the local activity operator is mentioned in your confirmation voucher.
The offers cannot be exchanged for cash. Surcharges may be applicable for special exhibitions or events. The pass is non refundable in the event of loss or theft.
Every Holland Pass has 1 Gold ticket that is valid at all museums and attractions, including Rijkmuseum.
Keukenhof Tour lasts maximum 5 hours.
Holland Pass will be valid for a month after first use (not booking date).
We used all but 2 silver coupons. But ran out of time. Good value. Would recommend holland pass....William S Earnest, United States, 04/May/2016
Of all the museums we have been the Rijke museum and the Van Gogh museum are among our favorite so far! Skipping the line is the best part, no waiting in line! We will do it...Marites Reyes, United States, 21/Oct/2015